- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
VisualBoyAdvance is fully compatible with:
- Mac OS X
You'll also need:
|Others:||Mac OS 10.2 or later GBA BIOS Image|
VisualBoyAdvance is also compatible with
VisualBoyAdvance is also available in other platforms
Versions of VisualBoyAdvance
|VisualBoyAdvance (Mac Boy Advance) 1.7.5 17/05/12||Free||English||Download|
|VisualBoyAdvance (Mac Boy Advance) 1.7.4 10/09/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fixed a crashing bug with fullscreen mode.
- New preferences layout.
- In sync with the PC version.
- Emulates GameBoy and GameBoyAdvance games
- Works on Intel Macs
- Tricky to use for beginners to emulators
- Prone to bugs
- No games included
"No I cannot summarize my review in one sentence softonic.com"
It's good but here's the problems.
- use mac zooming
- get windows/parallels + vba.exe for cheat use.
- the cons are stupid, ignore them.
- Zoom: Mac users need to use control+scroll up.
- Cheat UI: retarded to say the least. If you intend to use cheats (for example pkmn, who has the most downloaded titles, and you'll want cheats for that), don't even think about wasting your time here.
Find yourself Parallels & Windows7 and download the Windows VBA.
Other than that it seems to work fine.
- Turbo appears (to me) quicker than Windows'.
- Super clarity, not bad quality on zoom.
- Does the job. If you're not using cheats it's good. You won't need to put up with Windows' senseless UI to use the .exe vba version.
About Cons above,
- I think the thing about save-states might be right, but then again I never tried/noticed it. Save states should only be last resort anyway.
- I don't know of any fullscreen..?
- Save batteries are in the Battery Saves folder of the VBA folder.... They should work fine if you don't move or delete them...
Anyway sorry if tl;dr.
- 03 Feb 2014
Questions and answers VisualBoyAdvance
- Under discussion
- 0 answers
- *****cannot translate without context********
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for VisualBoyAdvance
- visual boy advance 1.8.3
- mac os x 10.9.3 visual boy advance
- my boy free gba emulator
- gameboy advance emulator
- mac os x 10.8.3 visualboyadvance
- visualboyadvance 1.7.4
- visual boy advance 1.7.4
- visual boy advance